a ninja is most effective when he is most invisible

Monday, May 25, 2009

May 24th Squeeze Down

Anyone have an update on how the service went this past week? I'm very interested in hearing if you guys found the source of the demonic buzz that has been plaguing us the past few weeks.

Also, did anyone from the team get to go to next this year? I would love to hear what God did and if you picked up any ideas from the tech team there!

I miss you guys like crazy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NO MORE BUZZZING!!! :) WHOOOOHHOOO

Matt's the bomb and an amazing leader! thanks for your servanthood and humility man!

Looks like the lights were the issue....causing dirty power....so we got clean power through like a 1,000 feet of extension cord ;) to get power from the front of the school

CJ, Joey, Matt, Mario! you guys worked overtime last Sunday and the Lord truly blessed your faithfulness! Great job guys :D it was awesome to watch you all working together so well and with such humility.

Tech Team Calendar