a ninja is most effective when he is most invisible

Monday, June 01, 2009

Goodby May!

So May is gone and June is here to stay! (at least for a little while) Thank you to everyone who made this month a success, despite some significant challenges!

Next week is the fist week of the month, so we need to do a monitor refresh and an inventory check on Sunday. I would also like to get some feedback from the May team. How did things go this week? Anything the June team needs to keep in mind as they take over the reigns?

I love you guys and miss you all like crazy!


Just as a reminder, here is the new line up for June:

Director- David Behar
Audio- Marcos Herrero
Visual- Paul Behar
Stage Manager- Cindy Irrizary
Stage Tech- Mario Sedano, Joel Gray
Lighting Tech- Noah Sedano

4 comments:

mefea said...

I don't think I'll be able to make it back for church on Sunday because we'll be in Orlando the day before celebrating Steph's graduation...thus, could we wait till next week to do the Monthly Inventory?

Thanks,
Mp

ps lots of little changes but I think Matt would do a better debrief :) in short, clean power is found far away! but it gets rid of the buzzz

Holy Toledo! said...

Matt used extension cords to get power from the hallways. Also MP found the buzz from Jeanne's KB was from the meatbox. Matt did run through with David Behar the setting up for this Sunday. And how the equilizer can not be plugged in our it distorts the wireless 2 pack...Anyway, we told David are on standby should they run into any problems or questions. We ran out of CD's and batteries. With Al's permission we purchased that stuff, but found out later by Corey, the Church has boxes of blank CD's. So lesson here NEVER ASK AL ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SUPPLIES...GO TO COREY!!! LOL! David we miss you...Come back soon!!!And don't ever leave again! LOL! Cherrio...

mefea said...

hah, umm okay change of plans. I'll be at church on Sunday. We can do inventory check :)

I'll bring the print outs on Sunday...

~Mindy p

David Bush said...

That's a good lesson to learn! Corey is the supply and budget master.

What is the deal with the equalizer? I didn't know that it was interfering with the wireless system.

Has anyone tried using the power conditioner from the mixer rack to clean up the power for the stage? That may be a more permanent solution than running a cable to the other side of the building.

Mindy, I'm glad to hear that you will be there Sunday, but I hope that doesn't mean your missing your sisters graduation!

Marcos will be out this Sunday, so we need someone to cover the mixer and FOH setup for him. Is anyone else not going to make it back from Orlando in time for church Sunday?

I love you guys! Thank you Mindy and Roxanne for your comments!

Tech Team Calendar