I was very impressed with how quickly and efficiently everything was set up this Sunday and noticed that we had the band ready to go by 8:45, even if they didn't start their practice for another 25 minutes! This is a huge deal, and I am really glad to see growth in this area!
I also noticed a few items that we need to purchase and wanted to get your input if there is anything I am missing. Post a comment if you think of something else!
- short XLR (microphone) cables (3-4 should be enough)
- a small package of AAA batteries
- music stands for the youth band
- projector screens for the auditorium and youth band
- a new transmitter for the translation equipment (is this still giving us problems?)
4 comments:
It was great seeing you David. Black Tape I believe I over heard a need to purchase that, because we only found blue tape. But that is it for now.
Just wanted to give you guys the heads up that this Sunday will actually be more like "band A" because the Joiners will be out of town so we'll have NO synth and NO electric guitar. Might be helpful to know before we set everyone up so that the stage looks even with the new set of musicians.
Thanks for working so diligently and for serving us so well! The monitor mix has been sounding GREAT recently for me.
**Nando and fabian commented that something changed DRASTICALLY right as worship began in their monitor mix. Did you guys at the board change anything right before worship went live or notice any changes?
I'll add black tape to list!
I don't remember anything changing before worship. Marcos, did we touch anything in the back?
*note from this Sunday: We also need a v9 power supply at least by the month of Aug. because mine died for my Me Box this Sunday and I'm using the synth Mebox till Aug when the big band is back
Post a Comment