We must provide Jeanne with better support. Her keyboard is producing a loud buzz and her mic picks up more drums than vocals. I think we can experiment by setting her up, and then switching Mindy's keyboard for hers. If the buzzing stops, then we have to focus on the keyboard. If Mindy's KB also buzzes, we can switch out all the cables and boxes, we can also experiment with different electrical outlets and different channels on the mixer. Are those all the variables, or did I miss one?
Regarding the mic, we can either change the mic or change Jeanne's location on the stage.
a ninja is most effective when he is most invisible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds good, this is a great week to trouble shoot that keyboard because we're only using one and my chord/keyboard is free. I'd love to help out in any way you need.
CAN'T WAIT TO BE BACK AT PVCCC!!!!
missed you guys...
~mp
We had no buzz using Mindy's cables and position but we did not try to rule out the all variables. We do know it is not Jeanne's keyboard.
next week we'll use all HER cables but still run them through my lines on the board and see if any buzzing occurs then.
Last week was a little crazy so we couldn't check all variables but hopefully by the end of the month we'll have everything figured out with her random buzzz
I heard there was a wicked buzz last week that wouldn't die. I'm in town this weekend so we can do some trouble shooting and see what it might be.
See you all tomorrow morning!
Post a Comment